The proper drainage is vital in keeping your plants from being over watered and keeping landscaping looking healthy and beautiful. Poor drainage breaks down the nutrients in your soil which causes Erosion. Erosion control is a very important part of your landscape design. Drainage corrections help keep mosquitoes at bay so that any areas of your yard do not hold stagnate water.
- Poor drainage around your home can destroy your foundation.
- Standing water on your grass is the primary reason for fungus in your turf.
- Too much water from poor drainage will limit root and plant development.
- Plants need heat to germinate and develop to full potential. Well drained soils warm up more quickly which results in more productive plants.
- Due to proper drainage toxic salts are removed from root zone.